Friday, May 24, 2024

COTD X BORIS Interview 2024

https://rooftop1976.com/interview/240523220000.php


(Google Translated)

"-Taking that into consideration, what would you do if you were to go on an overseas tour with DEEPERS? Would you still like to go overseas?

...If you were to go, would you start in America or Europe?

(Boris)Atsuo: ...So, if I were to do it, I think it would be Europe or Australia. In America, visas and all that kind of stuff are a hassle.

...I think America has the biggest hurdles even at the preparation stage.

...In the case of DEEPERS, the backstage sound system is complicated, including in-ear monitors, so I feel like it would be quite a high hurdle to do that at various venues overseas.

NARASAKI: That's why we refined it for that purpose. We made it more compact so that it could be taken out quickly and easily.


-I really want you to have an overseas tour. I think that even overseas fans of Japanese music don't have a chance to experience DEEPERS' music directly, so they don't really understand the context. So I think that music fans overseas would really like you to come.

NARASAKI: Yes. I was recommended to join Bandcamp, and when I started, I was surprised at how much support there was."


Crossing fingers for a COTD x BORIS overseas tour, especially in the US, and SHEEP EP!!!!!
Please support COTD on their Bandcamp!
https://coaltarofthedeepers.bandcamp.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment