Sunday, December 6, 2009

No DVDs?!

Hey COTD FANs,

There seems to be a bit of a problem with pre-ordering The Breastroke II including the DVD.
HMV and CDJapan only provide the standard edition.
Why? I don't know... SO I e-mailed COALTAR OF THE DEEPERS' manager, Kozo Kurata.

My e-mail:

Dear COALTAR OF THE DEEPERS,

How can overseas fans purchase your The Breastroke II album WITH the DVD?
HMV and CDJapan have The Breastroke II on pre-order, but they do not include the DVD.
How can we get the edition with the DVD?

Thank you!

- HT



His reply:

Because DVD is enclosed to for first time production entirely, I think that I
do not have any problem if even HMV and CDJapan purchase a first time
share and follow it.

kozokurata



Honestly, I don't understand what he meant by that...
I'm going to ask one of the COTD FAN staff members to e-mail him in Japanese.

1 comment:

  1. hey ht. im starting to like coaltar of the deepers after listening to their songs. i'm really digging the drummer. i hope you're able to get the dvd. gl.

    ReplyDelete