Monday, January 17, 2011

a couple of updates...

I know I'm very very behind on updating COTD FAN. I apologize for that.
I am in my last year of college so I have been busy.

A message to COTD fans who are attending the February live:
HAVE A KICKASS TIME!!!!!

NARASAKI updates (ones that I can remember at the moment...):

He produced the song, "Pinky Jones," for the Jpop group, Momoiro Clover. [2010]
You can see the music video here:



He also produced the ending theme song, "miraibouru," for the anime, Dragon Crisis!. [2011]
Video:



+ + + +

This is kind of random, but I made a COTD-related gift for my friend in Japan.
I made the caterpillar character from the Submerge album!
I hope she likes it. :)



+ + + +

FOR UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION, I suggest you join the COTD FAN FORUM! :)
We're a nice community.

http://cotdfan.proboards.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment