Thursday, July 11, 2013

Sadesper Record works on another anime

I just recently found out that Sadesper Record worked on the music for the anime, "Watashi ga Motenai no wa dō Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui!" (aka WataMote).
I haven't seen the anime myself, so I don't know what the music's like. I'll try to check it out sometime.


As for COALTAR OF THE DEEPERS news... Not that much. :\
Their last live was in May and they haven't mentioned anything about Rabbit EP yet...
However, non-Japanese fans can purchase COTD goods!
It works best if you have PayPal.
E-mail Kurata: kurata@musicmine.com
Tell him what and how many you want to purchase and provide your PayPal e-mail address and address.

I was able to purchase some goods- it was a bit pricey but I think it was worth it. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment