Thursday, January 21, 2010

1000+ HITS!

COTD FAN has been open since 2006. I've had over 1000 hits since then!
However, in 2009, COTD FAN had some website difficulties and had to change web servers.
In doing so, I set the counter back to zero.
NOW, COTD FAN has finally reach over 1000 hits again!
Thank you so much for visiting my fansite!
Please continue to support COALTAR OF THE DEEPERS and NARASAKI!

I will continue updates to COTD FAN soon...
Until then, please check out this blog instead.

THANK YOU!
ありがと!

+ + + +

I received The Breastroke II in the mail yesterday, along with my copy of Sadesper Record's Externalization 1.
My collection of COALTAR OF THE DEEPERS-related items (that is available for overseas) is pretty much complete! (excluding compilations...)

I will have a proper update... soon.

1 comment: