Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sadesper Record & Goro Watari

I just received my copy of Sadesper Record's A sort of Sound Track for U.F.O.!

I'm sorry for not updating COTD FAN lately, but I have been busy with college.
I plan on including scans from this CD!

Unfortunately, the CD does not contain any lyrics...
However, here's some interesting information:

The music was for an independent movie called, U.F.O. which was directed by YU-ICHI SUKIGARA of GOD X DOG Production. Sadly, his website is not available anymore... All I know is that the movie was released in 2004 and it was a 90-minute film. The SIESTA music video is supposedly their trailer.

In this release, NARASAKI goes by the alias, GORO WATARI.

Sadesper Record - A sort of Sound Track for U.F.O.
TRACKLIST:

1 DOWNLOAD
(MUSIC: GORO WATARI)

2 LOSE YOUR SIGHT
(WORDS+MUSIC: WATCHMAN/VOICE: YUMICO)

3 WRIST/BLAST ON !
(MUSIC: GORO WATARI)

4 INSANITY
(MUSIC: WATCHMAN)

5 SIESTA
(WORDS+MUSIC: GORO WATARI)

6 METAL CHARCH
(MUSIC: GORO WATARI)

7 A WHITESHEEP WALKS (GLOOVE TAPE MIX)
(MUSIC: WATARI/REMIXED: WATCHMAN)

YouTube videos:

Sadesper Record - Siesta


Sadesper Record - Siesta (demo)


+ + + +

A while back, I purchased another rare CD: Goro Watari - Hinode Tracks [2008].

I will provide scans in a future COTD FAN update...

The CD came in a thick paper cover and paper slip. The package also included a piece of paper with the album artwork. Not that much information is known on Hinode Tracks other than it was a collaboration project and there were a few yearly releases. I THINK this CD was just a collection of all of NARASAKI's tracks in all the Hinode Tracks that someone decided to put together.
If you like ambience electronic music, I think you'd like this CD.

Goro Watari - Hinode Tracks [2008]
TRACKLIST:

01. Introduction Of Externaliztion (NOTE: This is the same track from Sadesper Record's Externalization 1)
02. Era
03. Revt
04. Joya
05. Joya C
06. Joya 3D (NOTE: This track was from HINODE TRACKS 2007 To 2008)
07. Palse
08. Tortoise And Me In Kotatsu (NOTE: This track was from HINODE TRACKS 2007 To 2008)
09. Pix
10. 88 (NOTE: This is NOT the same track from BEAR EP)

More information:
- This CD was purchased from u-cover.
- The album cover was photographed by Koen Lybaert.
- The CD is limited to 155 copies.

2 comments:

  1. I WANT THE HINODE TRACK SONGS D: D: D: SHARE IT TO MEEEEEH!!!1111

    anyway, 'insanity' is seriously scary. I use that song as the soundtrack for my horror role-playing session :9 [Pen and Paper RPG geek lol]

    ReplyDelete