Friday, January 15, 2010

UPDATES

Wow, it seems like I'm updating this blog more than usual!

I just received an e-mail today from HMV telling me that my package with The Breastroke II has been shipped today! Earlier than I expected!

Also... COALTAR OF THE DEEPERS made an update on their website!

2010/1/15
* 「Takecopter」をTONE.scにて着うたフル先行配信のお知らせ
 NO THANK YOUのレコーディング時に録音されたICHMAKIの未発表曲です。
 マイブラを彷彿させる、ICHIMAKIとNARASAKIのデュエットソング風な仕上がりです。




+ EDIT + 1.20.2010

According to my internet COALTAR OF THE DEEPERS fan friend from Japan, Takecopter is a song that was released on January 15th by mobile phone only through TONE (tyaku-uta(着うた)). The song was made during the making of the NO THANK YOU album with NARASAKI and ICHIMAKI and was never released until now! I think they mention My Bloody Valentine because the song was inspired by them.
It's a cute amazing song!

[DOWNLOAD]

4 comments:

  1. is there a password to the download? its asking me for one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for Takecopter! I had almost given up hope of ever hearing this song!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you please reupload Takecopter? I really want to hear this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can Takecopter be re-uploaded again please?

    ReplyDelete