Sunday, January 10, 2010

Hanamaru Kindergarten

Hanamaru Kindergarten
Hanamaru Youchien
はなまる幼稚園
[Official Website]

I just saw the first episode of Hanamaru Kindergarten today.
I'm not into anime that much anymore but I had to watch this show because Sadesper Record did the background music! hahaha Anything that's COALTAR OF THE DEEPERS-related or NARASAKI-related I must be a part of!
If you're into ridiculously cute anime and a little bit of mature humor, I think you'd like this anime.
It's pretty much about cute little kindergarten kids and teachers... so far.

You can watch the first episode here: (special thanks to watchanimeon)

[Episode 1]


The first episode didn't have an opening theme... unless I missed it... If I missed it then it's ridiculously short.
However, the background music in the anime was amazing. I loved the main background music theme!
It also turns out that NARASAKI composed the ending theme song!

I'm really happy that NARASAKI and WATCHMAN are active!


Screencaps:

introduction


title screen


ending theme

No comments:

Post a Comment