Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Breastroke II postponed again

I received an e-mail from HMV today regarding The Breastroke II shipping. Here's the e-mail:

"...As we have received lots of orders from our customers regarding the item above, we are expecting to receive the copies for the second time on 01/14/10. Your patience is greatly appreciated. (Please note that there may be a delay depending on the manufacturer.)

An e-mail regarding the delay will be sent to you on the date of estimate delivery..."

Maybe the DVD will be included...?
I'm still not sure about the DVD information...

However, I'm still excited! I can't wait to get my copy!



EDIT: 1/13/2010 - confirmation of shipping date

HMV sent me another e-mail:

We are writing to inform you that your Order is regrettably delayed due to items not received from the manufacturer. The original estimated delivery date for this order was 17 Jan 2010.

I can still wait. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment